NEW!! SEE BELOW FOR MY NEW FREE VIDEO!
Have empty spaces in your therapy practice?
Have you lost clients because you didn’t accept insurance?
Have you thought about accepting insurance, but feared it would mean mountains of paperwork, compromising confidentiality, and discounted fees? Or do you already accept insurance, but have lots of questions?
avigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist’s Complete Guide to Working With Insurance – And Whether You Should is a must-have reference for EVERY psychotherapist. In an amusing, easy-to-read format, it outlines how to get a steady stream of referrals and build a full practice by accepting insurance. Get this popular manual – recently updated, and applicable nationwide – so you have the latest information in this changing field.
You’ll learn about:
- The new ICD-10 diagnosis codes ALL therapists must use
- How to join insurance plans
- How to get reimbursed by a plan without joining them
- How to work with a client’s coverage
- How to avoid costly but common mistakes
- Myths and realities
- What about confidentiality? Will therapy be micro-managed?
- How to successfully fight denials
- Line-by-line instructions to the CMS-1500 claim form
- Insider tips for speedy reimbursement
- Sample forms including:
- Completed Claim Form
- Sample Invoice / Superbill
- Sample Session Tracker
- Worksheet: “Checking Coverage: 13 Essential Questions”
- Sample Treatment Agreement
To view the complete Table of Contents, click here.
LISTEN TO A FREE 45-MINUTE VIDEO
In an interview, Barbara gives tips about HOW TO AVOID COMMON INSURANCE-RELATED MISTAKES AND DEAL WITH TREATMENT REVIEWS. To view, Click here or on the picture above
- ICD-10 WEBINAR–ALL THERAPISTS MUST USE AS OF OCT. 1 2015. click here
- CLAIM FORMS: To purchase CMS-1500 insurance claim forms, click here.
- BILLING SERVICE REFERRAL LIST: Thinking of hiring a billing service? Check out my Referral List – click here.
- SPECIAL REPORT: THE 2013 CPT CODES: For information about my Special Report on these codes, click here.
- WORKSHOPS: For a workshop schedule, click here. To schedule a workshop for your group, click here.
- CONSULTATIONS: Got an insurance question or problem? To set up a phone consultation, click here