Special Report: “The 2013 CPT Codes: What Therapists Need to Know to Avoid Claim Denials” This report answers all your questions about the 2013 CPT billing code changes and the latest codes. While they may seem obvious, there are many subtleties that can lead to incorrect usage by therapists and claim denials. It will answer your questions about these billing codes, including
- why codes changed
- which codes changed and which didn’t
- how to code add-on code on the claim form
- how to bill for sessions that are not 30, 45, or 60 minutes,
- how to bill for sessions longer than 60 minutes, and whether these are being covered by insurance
- when to use the family/couples therapy, code now that psychotherapy codes can be used for individuals, couples, or families in certain circumstance
You’ll receive an e-mail with the link to the Special Report upon purchase (it is separate from the Paypal invoice).