Resources for Therapists
In addition to the book, on the “Order” page you can purchase:
- NEW! PRE-RECORDED WEBINAR “WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR CLIENT CHARTS — AND PROBABLY ISN’T: WRITING GREAT PROGRESS NOTES AND TREATMENT PLANS.” To learn more, click here
- PRE-RECORDED WEBINAR ABOUT THE NEW ICD-10 DIAGNOSIS CODES THAT ALL THERAPISTS MUST USE AS OF OCTOBER 1, 2015! To learn more, click here
- HELP GETTING ON INSURANCE PLANS: Get the edge when applying to insurance companies. Learn an application strategy and get one on one help writing a targeted “managed care resume” and cover letter designed to get you accepted. For more information, click here
- BILLING SERVICE REFERRAL LIST: Tired of doing the billing yourself? Get descriptions of 33 mental health billing services, including owner comments, information about fees and services offered, and reviews from therapists who have used them. Includes a list of questions to ask when hiring a biller. To order, click here.
- “SPECIAL REPORT: THE 2013 CPT CODES: WHAT THERAPISTS NEED TO KNOW TO AVOID CLAIM DENIALS:” Learn about these important code changes, why codes changed, which codes changed, what new codes are available, where add-on codes go on the claim form, and all about billing for extended sessions. To order, click here
- CMS-1500 CLAIM FORMS: The latest version (02/12), both single sheet and carbonless duplicates are available. To order, click here
- CONSULTATIONS: Got an insurance question or problem? Would you like help building your practice or handling a difficult case? To set up a phone consultation, click here.
- SUBSCRIBE TO BARBARA’S FREE MONTHLY INSURANCE E-MAIL NEWSLETTER, click here (Your information will not be shared).